BMW Brake Repair Services
You probably bought your BMW because of the premium performance it delivers. While the German engines and suspensions that give these cars their power and handling, the brakes are responsible for keeping your car safe and ensuring responsive stopping.
Worn or damaged brakes can put you, your passengers, and other people in dangerous situations, so it’s important to keep your entire braking system in great condition. This is especially true here in Denver, where snowy conditions can compromise traction.
When Do I Need Brake Service?
When you know the signs of brake problems, you can do what it takes to address any issues quickly. Here are some of the most important things to look for as you ensure that you’re keeping your vehicle safe no matter what kind of weather the Rocky Mountains throw our way:
- If your brake pedal starts to feel soft, it could be a sign of pad wear, the presence of air or moisture in the brake hydraulic system.
- Brake fluid is hydroscopic in nature, meaning it attracts moisture. BMW recommends a brake fluid flush every two years to maintain correct braking. Luckily, BMW has eliminated the guess work by having a calendar-based reminder that displays on the dash when it’ is brake flush time.
- If you are experiencing a shimmy or vibration wile applying the brakes that could be an indication that the brake rotors are warped and require service.
- Your BMW doesn’t stop as sharply as it used to. This is a clear sign that it’s time for brake service. The ability to stop on a dime is an important part of the driving experience when you own a German vehicle, and it’s also important for your safety.
- BMW’s are equipped with brake sensors front and rear that provide advanced warning for brake replacement. But, if your brakes squeal, screech or grind allow us to provide a free inspection
Common BMW Brake Repairs
Our team at Paddock Imports specializes in BMW service, so we’re able to perform a wide variety of common repairs. We always start by making sure we understand the problem completely, then we follow best practices from the manufacturer to resolve the issue as efficiently as possible. We can perform almost any type of BMW brake repair, including all of the following common problems:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Hoses Service
- Brake Master Cylinder Repair
- Check and Replace Brake Fluid
- Flush Brake Fluid
- Brake Rotor Repair
- Brake Rotor Replacement
BMW Brake Repair in Denver
No matter which type of BMW brake service you need, you can count on Paddock Imports in Denver. We’ll follow the best practices outlined by the manufacturer and provide fast, friendly service along the way. We’re the go-to people for BMW repair in Denver because of our expertise with German cars, and our team works hard every day to protect that reputation. Contact us online or call (303) 825-5700 to see when you can get the best BMW brake repair Denver has to offer.
See our other BMW Services
Minor to major engine repair, rebuild or replacement, ensuring the heart of your vehicle runs great
Diagnosing car troubles, from faults to the root cause, with the finest tools by the finest technicians
Wheel & Tire
Balancing, aligning and repairing your tires, we provide tire storage for winter and summer seasons
Repairing vacuum leaks, failed condensers, or refilling Freon, we service your AC to keep you cool
From mufflers to catalytic converters to exhaust pipes, our technicians will keep your vehicle quiet
Servicing dead batteries, faulty alternators, troublesome ignition systems, and lights – we service it all